For us there is no place like Tumblr to discover the truth; from the viewpoint of Real People. This is just one of the gems that landed on our dashboard tonight. We knew that if you didn’t see it, you’d miss it because the major mainstream media will surely be sitting on this one.
No fear – because we’re just not intimidated by their lack of interest in what Real People ARE Interested in; rather than the overly rehashed opinions of a handfull of media talking heads. Dig This -
Here are ten signs you may be fully awake:
1. You know there’s no meaningful difference between major political parties (Democrats and Republicans): It’s so easy to get caught up the left-right debate and believe there’s a difference between the two major political parties. However, debate is one thing, while actions are another. By their deeds you shall know them, and it is indisputable that there is no significant difference between political parties when it comes to action on the most important issues. Even hardened ideologues like John Cusack are beginning to wake up.
2. You understand that the Federal Reserve, or international central banking more broadly, is the engine of our economic problems: Debt slavery is the totalitarian force that threatens all of humanity, not some temporary political puppet or some greedy Wall Street trader. When a small group of people have the ability to create wealth out of nothing and charge interest on it, they have the ability to enslave the planet to their ownership despite what type of government a country claims to have.
3. You know that preemptive war is never necessary: When we realize that self-defense is the only acceptable form of violence, then we become awakened human beings. To suggest war because someone is different from you, or they may pose a threat in the future is simply ludicrous. And when did the idea of bombing civilians become humanitarian? No one wants war except for the immoral creeps that benefit from it.
4. You know that you’re being systematically poisoned, how, by whom, and why:Admittedly, there’s a lot to learn in terms of how we are secretly being poisoned. But the fact remains that we are being systematically poisoned, and it is likely for the deliberate purpose of dumbing us down and, ultimately, culling the population. Who could believe anyone is so evil to do that to innocent people, you may ask. Well, once you begin to seek the answer to that question, you’re one step closer to enlightenment.
5. You understand that government can never legislate morality, nor should they:When you realize the role of government is only to protect your liberty and work for the well being of the citizens, you’re awakened. There should be one simple law regulating morality: Do no harm. Thus, it’s impossible for the government to enforce morality with guns, cages, and taxes because those clearly cause severe harm to your liberty and our well-being.
6. You know that the mainstream media is wholly owned and manipulated by the ruling elite: A dwindling number of people still actually believe what they hear coming from the establishment media as if it’s gospel, even when they already accept that they are bought and paid for by the elite controllers. Yet, recognizing that they are nothing more than a propaganda machine and a form of mind control are the first steps in being able to critically think beyond the scientific messaging they broadcast.
7. You know that your neighbors are not your enemy even if you have fierce ideological disagreements: This is perhaps the most difficult thing to overcome in the awakening process. But it’s vital to understand that your neighbors have been indoctrinated and hypnotized like the rest of the us, until someone helps shine a light on inconsistencies in our thoughts and beliefs. Most of their ideas are not their own. They are suffering just like the rest of us. It’s okay to condemn their actions if they’re harmful, but those who are awake will not give up on spreading information that can enlighten those who might still be in the dark. None of us were born “awake” and all of us can learn even more.
8. You know that the endgame is one-world control of planet Earth: Once you understand that the endgame for the ruling elite is to have complete control of all vital facets of society through a global government, one-world currency, international armed forces, and so on, it is simple to see through the lies and propaganda surrounding even the most confusing world events. You will never go back to sleep when you fully accept this reality.
9. You recognize that there are esoteric powers manipulating our physical world:Whether you’re a religious or spiritual person, scientific or just plain curious, there are many theories about an invisible force at play in all of this. Obviously it’s impossible to prove exactly what it is. You may not want to believe it, but the ruling elite takes their occult rituals deadly serious. And they likely know something we don’t. Just by keeping an open mind about this possibility, you’ll forever keep an open mind about the things we can actually see, hear, taste and touch. Current science has shown that we can only “see” what the visible light spectrum reveals, which amounts to the tiniest fraction of all that can theoretically be seen within the full spectrum of energy. Part of any awakening is realizing that there is much more that is possible than impossible.
10. The power to change the world rests with you and you alone: For too long people have believed themselves to be weak, or relied on others to change the world for them. You’ll know that you’re fully awake when you realize that you have infinite power to change the world by simply living the change you want to see. First, you have to identify the principles that you believe in and then go out and live by them. If just a small minority took steps to do this, it would shake the establishment to its core.
(end of tumblr clipping)
Clearly you can see that this is commonly agreed upon by most Americans these days. But today we wonder how many would be in agreement with this if they really knew what was happening ?
“…there were approximately 137,000 contractors working for the Pentagon in its region. There were 113,376 in Afghanistan and 7,336 in Iraq. Of that total, 40,110 were U.S. citizens, 50,560 were local hires, and 46,231 were from neither the U.S. nor the country in which they were working.
Put simply, there are more contractors than U.S. troops in Afghanistan.”
from Time magazine’s Battleland blog. These contractors are set to stay in Afghanistan long after U.S. troops leave. (via govtoversight)The U.S. military is simply the public arm of corporatist foreign policy. Long after the U.S. “pulls out”, private contractors (read mercenaries and corporate armies) will still be lingering in the region/fighting for “U.S. interests” (see Iraq).
And how does this benefit the USA You and I ask –
We still can’t figure it out, other than if there was an immediate need where the US would need to ramp up for War or Another armed incursion; immediately.
we can see this fitting the scenario right now in the situation with Yemen. However why would the US be paying for private military in a region where there is no active combat situation ? clearly this is why All Americans know that America Has Privatized Their Military Presence Around The Globe.
- Why does the US spend so much on Fighting in foreign countries and so little on Domestic Needs like Education, Healthcare and Domestic Industrial Development ?
- could it be that the entire program for Americas’ foreign policy is based upon WAR instead of Growth ?
Think About It Like This – the war on drugs in being waged INSIDE America Where No Cocaine is Grown. As well No Heroin Is Grown In America; and the small amount of Marijuana that’s grown, has only been shown to help the coffers of the states which allow the sales and taxation of Medical Marijuana.
Yet America is spending billions of dollars daily running secret private wars in countries where these illegal drugs are grown. America needs to be a bit more concerned when you train killers, then deploy them with no groundrules. In the end these trained and hired guns are displaced in society as wage earners and taxpayers; which is why we need to start thinking about who these homeless veterans are. not all of them return as private security contractors. many of them are turned out into the streets of america with their same tools.
Today you might want to ask yourself :
- Could that war actually be to keep the supply lines open for the foreign drug lords ?
- is that the real reason America is paying for so much private protection in foreign countries like Afghanistan; which is the world capital of the Heroin Poppy ?
- Why is the returning military service person not as important to the USA after their term of duty has ended ?
- Why are these former taxpayers now turned out onto the streets to figure out how to get their daily bread – instead of returned to the society that used them to fight their private wars as the the valuable assets they were when they were deployed as killers ?
Isn’t it time to ask for a Receipt for all of this Undeclared Fundage America ?